Monday, August 8, 2011

The Perfect Sink from HomePerfect.com







We recently updated our kitchen with new granite, faucets, sink, lights, and a backsplash. Strangely, I get the most comments about our new sink. (Who would have thought?) We upgraded from a double sink to the commercial Elkay Single Bowl 28X16 sink. I'm not sure what I love more -- the look of the sink or the fact that it's deep and no one ever sees how many dishes are piled in!

As much as I love the sink, I love the website that I bought it from even more. I had gone to a high-end store, Ferguson Home, Bath and Lighting, and they quoted me a price of $1,558 (plus 6% tax). Since this was out of our price range I decided to surf the web to see if I could get a deal. I found the exact same sink at HomePerfect.com for $747.84, no tax and NO SHIPPING charge! And the icing on the cake... I ordered late in the day on Friday and my new sink arrived less than 24 hours later -- Saturday morning! Great price, great website and great product. I know it's kind-of weird to get so excited about a sink, but I think I did pretty well with this one.




Website Review - HomePerfect.com was so easy to use, had an incredible price and the item was received in 1 day.
★★★★★

Product Review - Elkay sink looks great and hides those dishes! Like all stainless, it can be a little difficult to keep shiny and to avoid small scratches.
★★★★☆

2 comments:

  1. Rachel,

    Thank you so much for the kind words and glowing review of our website. It means a lot to me that you took the time to do this, and I'm happy that you are pleased with the sink.

    Come back anytime!

    Alex Teller
    President, Homeperfect.com

    PS - Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex,

    Glad you posted! Your service made it easy to give such a glowing review! New blog -- I can't wait to increase my viewership so I can share all these great stories!

    Please make sure to keep following!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete