Monday, August 22, 2011

Super Cool Kids in Crewcuts!





Since my boys were born I've always loved to dress them like "mini-men". There are a few stores that can accomplish this task and Crewcuts is definitely one of them! I have to hold myself back from buying the entire store (and from the look of all the pictures maybe I already have). I love everything from the ripped jeans and graphic tees to the Converse sneakers. They often run specials so get on their e-mail list and never pay full price. I don't think there's a particular piece I can review -- but I'll say overall the sizes run small. I have also found the arm sleeves tend to be short on some of the tee shirts (Jacob has one particular shirt that he complains that he looks like a girl :)
The quality is always good and I'm able to wash things over and over and they keep their color.

There's a bunch of final sale stuff online with 30% off right now. Lots of items are long sleeve and would be perfect for back to school. Shipping is also free for all orders.

Website review: crewcuts.com. I love how the website is designed and the category "looks we love". They model an entire outfit and then tell you about each piece. This sure makes styling an adorable outfit easy!
★★★
Product Review: Overall very good quality and I love their clothes! A little pricey so you definitely need to hit it with a sale. Arms can be short and sizing can run small.
★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment